If you like to snack something crispy between meals, this Kale Chips are made for you!
Can you imagine a healthy snack, low in calories and that tastes like chips?? So stay in touch, because this recipe will change your life!
Do you know kale? Kale is a type of cabbage, nutritious, full of vitamins and minerals, such as iron and magnesium. Here in Portugal isn’t too famous and often found in organic supermarkets only. Kale can be used in shakes, for example, but this time I decided to do something different with it! And if you think the taste is nasty, you’re definitely wrong … they really tastes like those crispy chips, but super-healthy 🙂
So, now you ask me “How do you make them?”. As simple as putting in the oven about 8 minutes!! Yes, healthy and very quick! Try to serve as a up as a side dish too and you will be totally addicted!
Kale Chips - The Best Healthy Snack
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Ground Garlic
- Salt optional
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wash kale leaves and thoroughly dry them with a salad spinner.
- Carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and wash them. Dry them with a salad spinner.
- Cut the leaves into bite size pieces.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 8 to 12 minutes.