This Chocolate Pie is made with just 5 ingredients and is ready in 30 minutes! It’s vegan, gluten-free and much healthier!
5 Ingredients Chocolate Pie
- 200 g Pitted Dates
- 110 g nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, etc)
- 1 c.sopa Cocoa powder
- 2 ripe large Avocados (at room temperature)
- 200 g Dark chocolate 85% cocoa (Bar or chocolate chips)
- You should use a baking pan with removable bottom and gently grease with coconut oil.
- Combine dates and nuts in a food processor for two minutes.
- Add cocoa powder and combine one more minute, until fine crumbles form
- Press the crust into the springform pan with your fingers. You can use a spoon to help on this.
- Carefully melt the chocolate until well melted.
- Add the avocados to a food processor and blend until smooth. If you need, add a little bit of water.
- Add melted chocolate and blend on more minute until completely smooth (You may need to scrape down the sides a few times as you blend).
- Pour the mixture on top of the crust and place in the fridge for 2 or 3 hours.
- You may need a knife to help removing from the pan.