I promised to give you the recipe for these cocoa crepes and here it is! Easy, quick and delicious. Did you know that cocoa is a superfood, full of antioxidants? I am not talking about chocolate bars (which are loaded with sugar and have undergone several processes of modification of cocoa…), but of pure cocoa. It is rich in vitamins and minerals such as potassium, iron and magnesium and still contains dopamine and serotonin that are considered as anti-depressants! So you know, when you feel a little lower, add cocoa in your recipes (no light sugar!).
The raw cocoa powder can buy in the supermarkets, in the healthy food area, or on the site of Iswari-cocoa powder Bio. Don't forget that you can use the ISWANITA code to get 10% off the site.
Crepes de Cacau
- 3 claras de ovo
- 30 g de farinha de aveia
- 1 c.sopa de cacau cru em pó
- 3 c.sopa de bebida vegetal usei de amêndoa
- 1 c.chá de stevia em pó
- Misturar todos os ingredientes.
- Untar uma frigideira anti-aderente com um pouco de óleo de côco.
- Colocar metade da mistura na frigideira e dourar dos dois lados.
- Repetir com a restante massa e servir!