Yes, I'm back! And with a fantastic recipe, super healthy and adapted to my current lifestyle. They're banana and almond pancakes, protein and flavor-filled.
The last month was a month of changes to various levels: personal and food and lifestyle. I'd like to stretch out and explain everything I've changed, but I'm going to leave this matter to another post:) Today I just come to give you a new recipe, because I know you must miss this a lot!
For those of you who follow on Instagram here, you know I've eliminated flours and oats in the morning. Nothing against it, it's just a new plan for me. I'm not going to talk about my personal plan, because every person has his goal. I am only presenting you with a healthy, gluten-free and flourless breakfast option. I used bananas, eggs, ground almond and some of the protein supermix mixture of Bio origins (see Final of the recipe)-contains the following ingredients: Flax seeds * Biological amides (50%), organic pea protein (30%), organic * rice protein (15%) and protein Organic hemp (5%). They can replace by protein to taste, for example of hemp or rice, or even for more ground almond.
Panquecas de Banana e Amêndoa
- 1 banana grande
- 3 ovos
- 2 c.sopa de amêndoa moída/farinha de amêndoa
- 2 c.sopa de SuperMix Proteína da OrigensBio ver acima*
- Canela em pó
- Óleo de côco q.b.
- *pode substituir por proteína de arroz ou cânhamo linhaça moída ou mais amêndoa moída.
- Esmagar a banana muito bem com um garfo.
- Numa tigela, bater os 3 ovos e adicionar a banana.
- Adicionar as farinhas e a canela e envolver tudo. Deixar repousar uns minutos até que engrosse um pouco.
- Numa frigideira anti-aderente, colocar um pouco de óleo de côco. Quando estiver bem quente, adicionar um pouco da massa (cerca de 1/6) e cozinhar dos dois lados.
- Por fim, derreter o quadrado de chocolate negro no microondas, cerca de 20seg até derreter. Colocar por cima das panquecas e servir!