These Vegan Bean Chili is a nutritious and easy dinner for you! Made with two types of beans and veggies, it’s a vegan and healthy option.
Vegan Bean Chili
- 1/2 small chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1/2 1/4 zuchinni finely diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper finely diced
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 100 g black beans (cooked)
- 100 g Pinto beans (cooked)
- 100 g corn
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 cup water
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan on a medium heat. Saute the onions and garlic for 4 minutes, until softened.
- Add minced carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add zuchinni, red bell pepper, tomato paste and tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cover with water and let it cook for 10 minutes. If using, add coconut sugar before.
- Stir in beans and corn and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve with avocado, along with some rice and some extras as you like!