Waffles! I haven't done it in so long, I couldn't remember what recipe to use. This is because, at this point, I use very little flour and I really wanted a basic recipe, without refined ingredients and that was very tasty!
I didn't quite know how I can get this post, because lately I always refer to my new plan and I would like to explain that it is not a plan, but a lifestyle. I changed my food, I stopped consuming some food (which I always considered "healthy") and my routine changed. That is one of the reasons why I have published fewer recipes and I walk a little more absent. That's a surprise I'll have for you in the coming months:)
I always used the egg whites a lot in the recipes and put the yolk a little bit sideways. Because it's fat, I'd say. It was more fat than ingested and could not be. Until I realize now the importance of whole eggs! The amino acids that the gem contains, the good fat, and all the other nutrients that make this food one of the best health allies! And best of all, with eggs they make recipes so good and beautiful. These waffles only took four ingredients. They were delicious and beautiful and so satiating.
Waffles de Banana e Canela
- 3 ovos
- 1 banana pequena
- 30 g amêndoa triturada ou farinha de amêndoa
- 15 g whey vegetal de sabor a baunilha
- Canela a gosto
- Pré-aquecer a máquina de waffles.
- Esmagar a banana com um garfo e misturar com os ovos.
- Adicionar os restantes ingredientes e mexer bem.
- Colocar metade da misturar na máquina e deixar cerca de 2 minutos.
- Repetir o processo.
- Servir, por exemplo, com iogurte grego, morangos e pepitas de cacau.